New for 2018!!
Muzzy HB-Ti Broadhead!
- Machined titanium ferrule
- 100 grain
- 1" fixed blade cutting diameter
- 1 5/8" expandable cutting diameter
- .039" thick expandable wing blades
- .050" thick, single bevel serrated fixed blade
- Single piece fixed blade
- Stainless steel fixed blade retention collar
- Offset fixed blades to induce spin
Taking a reputation for broadheads with bone-crushing capabilities the new Muzzy Trocar HB-Ti, takes the potential for destruction to a whole new level thanks to a streamlined titanium ferrule, .050-inch-thick one-piece single-bevel serrated fixed blade edge and a pair of expandable .039-inch-thick expandable wing blades to maximize damage. This compact and aerodynamic 100-grain broadhead flies as true as a field point prior to expansion but unleashes total cutting surfaces of 2 5/8-inches for complete devastation upon impact.
Titanium strength and field point 100 grain accuracy; this 4-blade is field proven and recommended for turkey, deer, bear, and elk hunting.